Thursday, July 21, 2005

Rest Day (Sorta)

Today was a rest day from running. Filled in for a softball team that 6 guys quit on case they were sick of losing. 6 of my Friday night teammates filled in and we won. Hmm. Anyhow, I went 2-3 with two runs scored and an RBI. Ehh, not bad. Tomorrow I have a full day but I need to squeeze in what will be by 2 miles the longest run of my life. I am either going to do it at 5:15 am or at 9pm after softball. Stay tuned homies. Also, for those of you that know the site, I recently updated Find New Homes in Florida. Be a good friend and go there and click ONE google ad link for me. I am pulling in a bit 100 visitors a day and making some nice side 'ching on the advertising revenue. I plan to ramp it up soon. Ok, no more marketing propaganda.

Gnight. Time for dinner and a couple ice cold beverages.

No comments: