Friday, December 07, 2007

5k Treadmill Run - (acutally 5.16 k) in 26:33 - Broke Treadmill Mile Record

I ran 5k on my treadmill. Sean always runs on a treadmill and I don't think it can begin to compare to pavement, but hey I will cut him some slack since he chooses to live in the cold ass city of Ashland, Ma. Sean Roy in Ashland, Ma. Whooda thunkit? But I digress. I broke my treadmill mile record today, putting in a 7:13 mile. I wonder what speed I would have had to run on the treadmill to get a 7 minute mile. Anywhow, after my 5k treadmill run....I am now thinking about running 6 miles tomorrow at an 8:39 pace. It's been a long time since I broke 5.5, so we will see. I must say that I really do live my Nike Plus iPod kit. That thing allows me to connect with runners worldwide, including my brothers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great run, keep it up for more long run.

zbsports