Thursday, September 20, 2007

Neck Still Injured - But check out this sick Soccer Juggling Video

Still experienceing INTENSE pain in my left arm, shoulder, and neck. I am so fuc&ing frustrated it is insane. I am miserable. No soccer, no running, no goofing off. I can't do anything. I can barely work. Impossible to sleep. I wish this upon no one, and it makes the pain of my Crohn's disease complete childs play. Anyways, I could spend hours bitching about this. The most frustrating part is I have no clue when it will get better. I have been referred to a sports medicine doctor in downtown Orlando and am to schedule an MRI today. The x-rays shows some spinal compression and massive swelling coupled with vertical tears. Fuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Anyways here is an crazy soccer juggling video. I would be lucky to have this much skill in my left toe.

1 comment:

Agricola said...

Thanks for swinging by our site and leaving a comment -- I published it but now can't find it. Good luck overcoming your injury, and thanks again for visiting.

you've got a really inspiring story and I'm impressed that you can balance as much as you do.