Sunday, October 28, 2007

Soccer Game - Big Win for Alemannia Aixpress - Just Missed a Hattrick!

We won 5-3 today. I played pretty well in my second game back...netting two goals. The first goal was a breakaway that I nutmegged the keeper on 10 minutes into the game to give us a 1-0 lead. 10 minutes into the second half I had another breakway and chipped the keeper from the corner of the 18 (he was way out of position). I dropped back to sweeper and made one run that nearly resulted in my third time finding the back of the ole onion bag. I had a nice give and go with Dan, and again had the keeper out of position but after running 60 yards full out I stopped and shot from 18. I grazed the post upper 90....I probably could have dribbled around the keeper for the tally. I am getting kind of old so I won't have too many more chances like that for a hattrick. Oh well, live and learn!

No comments: