Tuesday, November 04, 2008

My Running Blog Featured in Wall Street Journal

So on Monday the web traffic to this marathon training and running blog goes through the roof. I check out my stats to see where it is coming from and it is a combo of Wall Street Journal online and direct address entry. As it turns out, my running blog was the #1 feature on their blog watch section, both in print and online. Anyways, I was pretty excited, but I really wish they had focused on this blog instead. Either way, I am excited that they did mention Crohn's Disease. "As "Mr. Roy chronicles his training regimen, readers see him deal with the challenges that every dedicated runner faces, like a busy schedule and nagging injuries, as well as the added burden of Crohn's disease, a chronic inflammation of the digestive tract." Check out the article here.

No comments: